What are gas struts?
A gas strut is a sealed cylinder that is used to enhance the performance of anything that involves the lifting, lowering or positioning of moving parts.
- improve the safety in using heavy objects
- reduce wear & tear
- control the speed of movement
- dampen the end motion during movement.
A gas strut is made up of a number of components: a rod, chamber, piston, seals and end fittings. The chamber of the strut contains pressurised gas and a small amount of oil.
Output forces of a gas strut can be factory set OR gassed by Strut Innovations to suit your specifications. Gassing a strut to suit your individual specifications will ensure that you obtain the optimum working force from the strut.
The benefits of gas struts
- Improve the performance of moving parts in heavy objects
- Enhance safety, convenience and control of opening/ closing speeds
- Compact design, clean, self-contained
- Practical and cost-effective solution for reducing wear and tear
- Quality assurance and warranty
Our struts are:
- Crafted with the highest quality materials and methods
- Manufactured to ISO/ TS16949 standards
- Carry a 2 year warranty
- Are designed to last the lifetime of most products
- Help to satisfy the Occupational Health & Safety requirements across various industries in Australia.
Contact Strut Innovations to discuss or order from our range of gas struts – 316 stainless steel or standard gas struts, chair struts, locking struts, actuators, end fittings, brackets and mounting hardware. Car, Boat/ Marine, Camper Trailer, Caravan, Kitchen, Household, Industrial, Commercial. Call 0418 690 635 or email firstname.lastname@example.org